First Lamp strives to create homes which are not only beautiful but also impact the environment as minimally as possible. Environmental stewardship, for the Earth's sake and our own, is a fundamental piece of our design process. It informs our decisions throughout the entire life of the project - from selecting the site to selecting the paint.
Built-Green Certification is currently pending, but the project meets the requirements for a 5-Star Rating, as well as the highest rating from Energy Star. Below is a list of the major sustainable facets of these homes. Click each link to find the manufacturer's web page.
- Energy Star Kitchen Appliances
- Multi-Zoned Ductless Heat Pump Heating and Air Conditioning
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Formaldehyde Free BIBS Insulation
- No-VOC Paint
- Formaldehyde Free Trim
- High efficiency windows
- High efficiency light fixtures
- Dual Flush Toilets
- Solid Strand-Woven Bamboo Flooring
- Pre-Wired for roof mounted PV Panels
- Close to transit and minutes to downtown